What is the Full Form of BPO in call center?
Full Form of BPO in call center - Full Form, Meaning, and Definition
The Full Form of BPO in call center is: BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING
What is the meaning of BPO in call centers?
Business Process Outsourcing is obtaining services or goods from an external provider. BPO is commonly used by developed nation in developing nations so that most of the repetitive tasks can be done at lower capital.
A BPO call center is a small organization which is being outsourced by outside companies to manage the customer calls and guide them with their doubts according to specified guidelines.
What is an example of BPO?
Payrolls are one of the most common tasks that a business needs to perform on a regular basis, it is often handled with BPO.
The BPO customer instead of operating the whole paycheck of the entire staff members can choose to outsource a company that is specialized in supervising payrolls.
For example, if a company is specialized in making designer garments then it would be more practical for them to be engulfed in their main business rather than thinking about distributing paychecks.
If a company opts for outsourcing they can save time, money, resources and production time and can focus on their specialty.
Also Read: Full Form of SLA in BPO
What are the benefits of using a BPO?
- Reduction of costs – BPO helps reduce costs and also increases productivity and revenue. It assists the company to maintain lower rates with better services.
- Increased Security – Outsourcing companies often can give more security over cyber theft.
- More Efficiency - Outsourcing companies are specialized in streaming core business processes so they can cope with much more than the in-house departments.
- Better Coverage – This types of company train multiple employees vigorously on the same task so that the hiring company would not have to worry about a lack of staff.
What are the different types of Outsourcing in BPO?
- Off-shore Outsourcing – When a company hires an outsourcing company from overseas or a company located in a foreign country to meet the hiring company’s requirements.
- Near-shore Outsourcing – When a company recruits an outsourcing firm that is from a neighboring, adjoining or bordering country.
- On-shore Outsourcing – When a company commissions an outsourcing agency from its own country.
How can I work in BPO?
Getting selected in BPO is fairly easy provided you have passed your intermediate and are well versed in English.
You can apply for the job in one of the following ways:
1. Upload your resume and apply on job portals like Naukri, monster etc.
2. Apply directly on company sites who are looking to hire BPOs
3. Communicate with people who already work in a BPO through LinkedIn.
4. Get a referral from your friend who already works in a BPO.
5. Look out for job vacancies in newspapers.
What's the difference between call center and BPO?
The call centers are among the various outsourcing services which come under BPO. A BPO is the part of the processes of an organization which is outsourced to improve the efficiency and decrease cost.
A call center is a part of the organization (which may or may not be outsourced) which deals with customer services in which the employees handle the queries or complaints of customers.